The Festool TS 55 is not your standard circular saw. The saw rides on a guide rail, or track, providing accuracy and versatility allowing it to replace the world's most advanced cabinet saws, miter saws and panel saws. The TS 55 track saw delivers precise, splinter free, glue ready cuts and only takes seconds to setup. Breaking down sheet goods? Cuts at an obscure angle? No longer is there a need to design a complex jig or move heavy material to your large shop equipment.
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Precision depth adjustments with micro adjust depth controls
- Dual splinter-guards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- Triple motor bearings extend service life
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
Anti static function
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the anti static function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Patented splinter guard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
- (1) 48 Tooth Wood Blade
- (1) Splinter-guard
- (1) Limit Stop
- (1) Plug it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 4
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches). Guide rail sold separately.
|Maximum Cut Length|
|32" Guide Rail (800mm)||25"|
|42" Guide Rail (1080mm)||35"|
|55" Guide Rail (1400mm)||* 48"|
|75" Guide Rail (1900mm)||68"|
|95" Guide Rail (2400mm)||88"|
|106" Guide Rail (2700mm)||* 99"|
|118" Guide Rail (3000mm)||111"|
|197" Guide Rail (5000mm)||190"|