SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw In-Line Router Table Assembly
Optimize your SawStop saw with this In-Line Router Table Assembly. On a Professional or Industrial Cabinet Saw, install this beautiful Cast Iron Table between the rails in place of your extension table (for saws without RT-ready rails, retrofit rails are available and required). On a Professional, Industrial or Contractor Saw, optional installation to the left of the saw. Includes a precision cast iron table with internal channels, an external power switch for your router, two support legs, and a Fence Assembly featuring two adjustable faces with shims, a 2.25” dust port, adjustable scales and compatibility with various routing accessories like feather boards, flip stops and more.
PCS IN-LINE ROUTER TABLE
RT-C27 27" CAST IRON TABLE
RT-F27 27" FENCE ASSEMBLY
RT-PSW POWER SWITCH
RT-ST2 SUPPORT LEGS
IN-LINE ROUTER TABLE ON PCS
- Part #: RT-TGP
- Cast Iron Table: 27” x 16”
- Router Table Opening: 11 3/4" x 9 1/4"
- Max Fence Travel: 5 1/2”
- Front T-slot to Arbor Center: 6 1/2”
- Front Miter T-slot: 3/4″ at top, 1″ at bottom, 3/8″ deep
- Rear T-slot to Arbor Center: 5"
- Rear Miter T-slot:1/4″ at top, 11/32″ at bottom, 7/32″ deep
- Length: 30 3/4”
- Height: 3 1/2”
- Depth: 4"