The Caliper Measuring Table from RazorGage is a reasonably priced, PC-based, single axis measuring table with many features only found on high end coordinate measuring machines. The internal carriage features a double bearing block Hiwin linear bearing system. A magnetic non-contact linear encoder is used for long life and continuous accuracy.
Simply place the part to be measured on table with one end against hardened and ground end stop and slide the measuring head against the opposite end. The Caliper Measuring Table can be ordered with the gauge block on either the left or right end. You can order a Caliper Measuring Table to measure parts up to 20 feet long.
Includes Windows 10 Professional. You can open reference files and build data files as you measure parts. Those files may be saved on the PC or use the built in WiFi to save them on your network. The USB port may be used to copy files to or from the tablet. The display can be set for either metric or imperial measures.
· Measure long parts accurately on this reasonably priced, PC-based, single axis measuring table.
· Windows PC operation on a color touch-screen monitor.
· Carriage features a double bearing block Hiwin linear bearing system.
· Non-contact linear encoder provides long life accuracy.
· Displays can be set for either metric or imperial measures.
· Available in any stroke up to 20'.