The RazorGage XT Measuring Stop for Saws, is our entry level stop gauge. Your operator will find the touch screen interface much faster and easier to use as compared to competitive units on the market.
Time to eliminate those manual stops and tape measures. Make every operator your best operator. Eliminate miss-reading tape measures or scales. Keep your operator in front of your machine making parts, not repeatedly walking down to re-set that manual stop.
• Android interface on our entry level positioner.
• Features intuitive operation, fraction keys, infinite preset hot keys.
• Work Order screen allows you to create and save 1000’s of cutlists. You can even email cutlists from your desk.
· Supports bar code operation.
• Available in 8' and 12' stroke.
Want to create and save cut lists? The Android has tremendous storage capacity, so you will not be limited to saving only small cutlists. Furthermore, the cutlists can be restored to original quantities after use or even multiplied, should you want to make several “kits” of parts at once.
The Android interface features intuitive operation, infinite preset hot keys, a Work Order screen where you can create and save 1000’s of cutlists and Fraction Keys that will minimize keystrokes, reducing human error. Only 3 strokes to move to a position like 39 -15/32. Competing units will require 6 or more button presses to do the same thing.