The RazorOptimal is a programmable saw system that is full of options and power that will deliver what you are looking for. RazorGage combines the RazorGage ST precision with the advanced Cyclone 600 upcut saw, to create a highly accurate, automatic defecting/optimizing saw system at a great price point.
The powerful saw software imports your cutlists and controls the operation. The saw system scans your material for defects, optimizes remaining parts to fit into defect-free areas of your material, automatically advances, cuts lineal stock and prints the part information directly on your material.
The RazorOptimal Optimizing Saw System is unique in that it is available with either an up-cut saw or it can be outfitted with an 18-inch down-cut precision saw, for customers wanting to automatically drill pocket holes and scribe face frame layout marks.
· Windows Tower PC operation on a large, color touch-screen monitor
· Easy to use software. Store 1000’s of cutlists, optimize, sort cutlists into 1000’s of groups according to multiple criteria, and much more
· Optimizes between crayon marked defects
· Automatic top, left and right intelligent clamping
· Fitted with either a 500mm or 600mm blade
· Paper label printing or print directly on material
· Part length accuracy varies with application but +/-.005" is possible
· Optional RazArray sorting light grid can be added to further improve operational efficiencies and reduce mistakes
RazorGage’s industry leading software is powered by Microsoft Windows so networking and file sharing is no different than any other PC in your office, home, or shop. Since the RazorGage software is based on a rapid development platform, it is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers and can be easily customized.
Motor Specs: 7.5 hp (enclosed fan cooled)
Power Requirement: 120 VAC at 10A
Plus one of the following –
· Cyclone Saw: 230 VAC 3φ 30A OR 460 VAC 3φ 20A
· Pockethole Saw: 230 VAC 3φ 40A OR 460 VAC 3φ 30A
Part Accuracy: +/- 0.008"
Push Force: 200 lbs at 10 inches per second
Exhaust Port: Two 4" diameter (102 mm) – minimum 1200 cfm
Compressed Air: Requires 60 psi (5.5 bar) minimum
Minimum Defecting Scanning Width: 1.5"
Maximum Defecting Scanning Width: 12”