- Ergonomic handle with full-grip is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue with power switch and speed control at the fingertips.
- The OF 1400 EQ Router provides a smooth 2-3/4" plunge action on precision ground rods and a double column clamp with a quick and secure plunge lock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256" (1/10 mm) with ball detents which allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
- MMC electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed, and overload and thermal protection.
The OF 1400 Router provides 1400 watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lbs. It accepts 1/2", 1/4" or 8 mm bits. With enough power to handle most routing tasks and small enough to be extremely maneuverable, the OF 1400 is the one router every trades person should own. With a category-leading 2 3/4" plunge depth, precise to 1/256" (1/10 mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth of cut, and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks.
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches).
- (1) 1/4" Collet
- (1) 8 mm Collet
- (1) 1/2" Collet
- (2) Guide Rods
- (1) Chip Catcher
- (1) Dust Extraction Hood
- (1) Standard US Guide Bushing Adapter
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 4
|Collet Diameter Range||1/4", 1/2", and 8 mm|
|Drive Shaft Speed||10,000 - 22,500 rpm|
|Power Consumption||1400 watts / 11.7 amps 120 v|
|Quick Depth Adjustment Range||2 3/4" (70 mm)|
|Weight||9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg)|