4' PANEL HANDLER
A panel handler in your shop will quickly pay for itself in safety, time saved, and by eliminating the need for an extra person to help do a job that one person can do with the right equipment. The panel handler makes unloading a truck or feeding a saw a safe, one-person job. It can also do the job of a forklift and scissor table for a fraction of the cost, and it can navigate narrow passages. One worker can transport 10 panels and rotate the full load to vertical or horizontal. The load can be raised or lowered via a foot actuated hydraulic jack, so the top panel can be kept continually at the right height to slide onto your table saw.
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- L 48", W 30", H 50"
- Designed for 4' wide panels
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Floor lock holds cart steady during infeed and outfeed
- 6” Casters: 2 swivel and 2 rigid
- Carriage locks at vertical and horizontal
- Carriage height when horizontal: 27" - 35"
- Carriage height when vertical: 10" - 18"
- Foot actuated hydraulic jack: 8” lift